After devouring all the delicious lechon and immersing yourselves with the rich culture of Cebu City, come and travel all the way up north to behold the other side of the queen city of the south. Malapascua island is the northern tip of Cebu which is a protected area rich in marine aquatic life.
Divers from all over the globe flock their way to this tiny island to explore its wide depth filled with the most exotic and unique sea creatures. Moreover, the highlight of this trip will be spotting and swimming with tresher sharks. Stay up close and have the time of your life seeing this amazing creature!
- Check and explore all the dive spots around Malapascua!
- Rent a habal-habal and watch the sunset by the lighthouse
- Laze around Mariquita Beach
How To Go Here
- There are various flights heading to Cebu City
- From the there, ride any public transportation to Maya port
- Ride a local passenger boat to Maya port that will bring you to Malapascua Island
- At Malapascua Island, hire another boat that will bring you to Gato Island