Drive up north the hush suburb of Burgos in Pangasinan and find an isolated island with cream sand beach called Cabongaoan.
In this epic road trip with your barkada, you will pass by the towns of either Iba Zambales or Alaminos Pangasinan. Both route will bring you to another legendary coastline that will make your eyes sparkle in awe.
Turn your everyday daydream into reality: doze off beneath the rustling trees, let the gentle strokes of the sea caress your skin, and get that picture perfect scene of the shimmering golden sunset.
Cabongaoan’s shores could be your next favorite beach!
How To Get Here
- From Manila you may ride a bus heading to Alaminos or Lingayen
- From Alaminos, ride a public transportation to Burgos
- From Burgos, ride a tricycle or jeep to Cabongaoan Beach
- Rent a pump boat that will bring you to Colibra Island
- Walk or rent another boat to experience the Death Pool
- Head over to Alaminos Pangasinan for the prominent Hundred Islands national park
- Go waterfalls hopping at Bolinao Pangasinan
Discover more of Pangasinan: